St. John School Jog-a-thon presented by Atlas Construction Specialties
We are looking forward to Jog-a-thon week, happening September 28 – October 2nd. Jog-a-thon will take place over the course of a week so students can run safely in small groups while still enjoying this fun tradition! Designated running times will be distributed soon! You can pick up your Jog-a-thon shirt this Friday. In case you missed it, check out the Jog-a-thon kick-off video and presentation and be sure to read the 2020 Jog-a-thon Information packet for important dates and PRIZE details!
Jog-a-thon Shirt Pick Up
T-shirts will be available for pick up outside the main school building on Friday, September 18 during these times:
Preschool: Sent home with students on Wednesday (3DayPK) and Friday (AM/PM PK)
Grades K – 2: 1:00 – 1:30pm
Grades 3 – 4: 1:30 – 2:00pm
Grades 5 – 6: 2:00 – 2:30pm
Grades 7 – 8: 2:30 – 3:00pm
Parents with children in multiple grade levels: choose your own time between 1:00 – 3:00pm.
Remember to color your shirts! Students, teachers, and families are encouraged to dress crazy for Jog-a-thon! Wear crazy socks, athletic wear, and hair. The crazier the better!
Fundraising Status: We have raised over $31,000 toward our goal of $80,000! Check out our 99Pledges homepage our for our latest standings and remember to share your child’s page with friends and family! An email from 99Pledges with your child’s page was sent out last Wednesday. If you did not receive it, you can do a name search on 99Pledges.
PRIZES, PRIZES, PRIZES!!
- $150 in family donations qualifies your student to be entered into Scrip raffle drawings, taking place on September 23, 24 & 25. Drop off your coupon in the Snoopy Library outside the main school building on 79th Street.
- $300 in family donations by October 9 qualifies for Cash Grabbing Gecko surprise!
- Leading class ($) by September 25 at 12:00pm gets to pick the 2020 Jog-a-thon Theme Song. MS. SULLIVAN’S class is currently in the lead, followed by Miss Murray and Mr. Thomas!
- Movie and popcorn home delivery package to the class that runs the most laps
- MYSTERY AWARD to grade that raises the most $$. Currently in the lead is 6th GRADE, but 8th grade and 5th grade are not far behind!
- Recognition given to the top boy and girl runners in each grade
****TRAMPOLINE NEWS!! Yes, THEY ARE BACK! Our fantastic sponsor Springfree Trampoline will add your family name in the raffle for EVERY $200 RAISED PER FAMILY for your chance to WIN A SPRINGFREE TRAMPOLINE! INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING…Your family will earn an ADDITIONAL RAFFLE ENTRY for EVERY $50 DONATION ABOVE $200. Turn in your donations by October 9th.
Thank You 2020 Jog-a-thon Team!
Brandi Dagg, Tracy Smith, Gigi Vasko, Nick & Aleah Valley
Thank You Sponsors!