St. John School Jog-a-thon presented by Atlas Construction Specialties
Jog-a-thon is next week! Students in Pre-K through 8th grade will run/walk a course on and around campus during a scheduled time from September 22 – 24. Parents are encouraged to come and cheer on their kids! View the Jog-a-thon schedule here to find out what day and time your child(ren) will be running. In case you missed it, watch the 2021 Jog-a-thon kick-off video and make sure to read the 2021 Jog-a-thon information packet for details on scheduled jog times, PRIZES and more!
Thank you St. John families and friends! We have raised over $50,000 toward our goal of $80,000. Jog-a-thon donations are collected through our personalized webpage at 99Pledges. You should have received an email on September 8 from 99Pledges with a link to your student’s pledge page. Simply share your link with friends and family and make your flat or per lap donation. If you don’t receive a link, you can search and find your student’s page here.
- $25 Scrip Raffle – Students of families with $150 or more in donations by this Friday, September 17 will be entered into a $25 scrip raffle. Turn in your coupon to your homeroom teacher.
- Jog-a-thon Theme Song – The CLASS with the most donations by 12 noon on Monday, September 20 will choose the 2021 Jog-a-thon theme song. Mr. Bretz’ 8th grade class is currently in the lead followed closely by Mrs. Traywick’s 3rd grade class and Mr. Tice’s 7th grade class!
- Springfree Trampoline – Back again this year! For every $200 raised per family, your family name will be added to a raffle to win a Springfree Trampoline. Increase your odds of winning…your family will earn an additional raffle entry for every $50 donation beyond $200. Turn in your donations by October 1st. Thank you, Springfree Trampoline!
- Cash Grabbin’ Gecko – Families with over $300 in donations by October 1st qualify students to participate in the popular Cash Grabbin’ Gecko game.
- Punish the Principals – Back by popular demand, the GRADE that raises the most money by October 1st will get to punish Principal O’Leary and Vice Principal Kelley with water balloons! 7th Grade – you are in the lead! 8th grade and 3rd grade aren’t far behind!
- Free Dress Day for the school if we meet our goal of $80,000 by October 1st.
Thank you to those who have already signed up to volunteer. We need a few more volunteers to help us on Jog-a-thon days. Sign up here to help our school have a successful and fun event! Please see the Run Schedule for your child’s scheduled jog time.
Shirts will be sent home on Wednesday, September 15. Students, color your shirts and prepare to dress crazy for Jog-a-thon day!
Thank You Sponsors!