It’s Jog-a-thon week!!!
The whole community is invited to participate- as a donor, a runner, a volunteer or a cheerleader! Let’s get ready to Run Wild!
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 20th– all day during school, we will run in groups by class. Come cheer on your students or run with them! See the running schedule below. This is a RAIN OR SHINE event!
Donations will be collected through the website 99Pledges . It’s fast, easy and super effective! Please contact Andrea Marquez at email@example.com immediately if you have not received an email invitation from 99Pledges with your student’s personal pledge page link.
Jog-a-thon Running Schedule
|INSIDE LOOP||OUTSIDE LOOP|
|TIME SLOT||GRADE||TIME SLOT||GRADE|
PRIZES PRIZES PRIZES!!
- $150 in family donations by September 18 – 20. Turn in your coupon and you will be entered into the Scrip raffle drawing, taking place on September 18, 19 & 20.
- $300 in family donations by October 4th qualifies for Cash Grabbing Gecko game on Friday, October 18th.
- Leading class ($) by September 18 gets to pick the Jog-a-thon Theme Song. Who’s in the lead? Visit 99Pledges to find out!
- Silly String Showdown to grade that raises the most $$ by October 4th.
- Free Dress for the school on Jog Celebration Day, October 18, if we reach our goal of $80,000.
Yes, THEY ARE BACK! Our fantastic Sponsor Springfree Trampoline will add your family name in the raffle for EVERY $200 RAISED PER FAMILY, for your chance TO WIN A SPRINGFREE TRAMPOLINE! (multiple entries for multiple $200 donations!)
Everyone dresses CRAZY for Jog-a-thon! Crazy hair (colored spray ok!), fun socks & athletic/running wear- and of course the St. John Jog-a-thon t-shirt! Kids are encouraged to color in the t-shirt!
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
Huge thanks to sponsors:
We can’t do it without you!
Contact Andrea Marquez at firstname.lastname@example.org