Calling All St. John Parents and Supporters!
The 8th annual St. John School Jog-a-thon on September 18, 2020, is an important fundraiser that directly impacts the everyday running of the school. This fall event offers you the chance to showcase your support of the St. John School and its community.
Sponsorship of the Jog-a-thon provides your company with an opportunity for visibility and exposure at the event itself, and in our online community (school website, 99Pledges website, and Facebook). Your sponsorship contribution helps to underwrite the event costs allowing more of the Jog-a-thon donations to support St. John School and our tradition of educational excellence.
Our St. John Community can become your walking billboard!
Sponsorship opportunities for the 2020 Jog-a-thon are as follows:
- Your business name listed in the event name “St. John Jog-a-thon presented by xx” on all printed materials
- Your business logo/name prominently featured on our Jog-a-thon t-shirt, worn by all 525+ students
- Your business logo/name featured prominently on a banner at our Jog-a-thon event
- Numerous live acknowledgments at our Jog-a-thon event
- Thank you/your name in all “Jog-a-lert” newsletters
- Jogathon Sponsorship Agreement Form 2020
Jog-a-thon sponsorship is a partnership that affords businesses a targeted audience of members of the St. John School community while allowing the Jog-a-thon to generate more funds for the school.
If you have questions after reviewing the sponsorship levels, please contact the Jog-a-thon team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contributions may be tax-deductible. St. John’s tax IS is #91-0577482. We are an IRS designated 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Please contact your tax advisor for tax deduction advice.